Maximizing the duty of care for your business travelers is a priority. We’ve provided this guide to help.
No business trip is without its risks — from illness or injury to travel delays or cancellations. A typical business trip malady could include a late flight, lost baggage or a stolen or damaged rental car. In serious cases, business travelers could find themselves in danger from natural disasters or a terrorist attack.
In this informative corporate travel safety guide, you’ll learn:
- What man-made or natural risks face today’s corporate travelers
- How awareness of potential dangers can allow you to continue budgeting business travel as you see fit while keeping your employees safe
- Effective business travel preparation tips
- How real-time alerts and travel data can help inform corporate travelers and travel managers
- How promoting and raising awareness of business travel risks will benefit your company
- Those elements on which a risk-aware corporate travel policy should touch